List of Accredited Subdivisions and Developers
Engr Jp Munoz is only selling quality properties in Laguna and Makati. He has carefully chosen the top 15 developers and subdivisions that has a proven track record in residential and condominium development.
How to reserve a unit?
Here’s a guide on how to complete your reservation and payment process in 5 easy steps.
- Choose a Location – Jp is an accredited real estate broker in above subdivisions and developers. Just click the logo above to check the properties and their location.
- Fill up this Online Form – Once this has been accomplished, Jp will prepare a Computation Sheet detailing the payment scheme that will be applied for your home purchase. This process usually takes five working days from date of receipt. He can give you up to three computations from three different properties. You can also choose here your availability for property viewing.
- Pay the Reservation Fee – The reservation fee can be paid in cash, credit card or cheque depending on the developer. For clients overseas, wire transfer is accepted. Provide the bank with these details in making your remittance:
- Buyer’s Name
- Project & Unit (For clients with more than 1 unit, indicate all units & Parking)
- Buyer’s Payment Code (as indicated on your Statement of Account)
- For wire transfer payments, send a scanned copy of your proof of remittance, in order to block/reserve the unit of your choice.
- Submission of Documents – Fill-up and submit the documents below to Jp.
- Signed Request for Reservation and Offer to Purchase (RROP)
- Filled-up Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Signed Layout, floor plan and computation of payment terms
- 2 Valid Government Issued ID’s with the buyer’s name and signature
- Additional requirements may be requested by the developers
- House Turn-over
- House turn-over will be 9 mos. after downpayment term (Pre-Selling).
- House turn-over will be 2-4 mos. after downpayment term. (Ready for Occupancy)
Notes from your broker:
- No money shall be received by Jp. All payments are directly from buyers to the office or bank account of the developer.
- Reservation fee is part of the total contract price.
- Jp has a full time work in Makati, so property viewing is every weekends only. You can call him after working hours or during holidays for any questions. Just fill up this online form so that he can better assess your real estate needs.
- For first time buyers, he can give you a 30 minutes FREE CONSULTATION with PowerPoint Presentation and Q&A via skype answering all your real estate related questions.
Jp Munoz is a Licensed Real Estate Broker, Licensed Electronics Engineer and a Senior IT Project Manager. He passed two National PRC board exam in two consecutive months. (March and April 2013)
He has a a proven success record in helping many clients finding their dream house and lot, condominium units and investments. He is a seasoned expert in his field with several years of experience in (1) Basic Appraisal of Real Estate Properties, (2) Real Estate Economics, (3) Legal Aspect of Sale, Lease and Mortgage, (4) Real Estate Laws, (5) Real Estate Financing and (6) Urban and Land Use.
Should you wish to discuss your property requirements please call or message him and he would be pleased to assist you with your queries.
He has a full time work in Makati, so property viewing is every weekends only.
Mobile: +63 926 031 9254
Email: [email protected]